Mt. Culmen Cottage
Mt. Culmen Cottage was built in 1862. Circuit rider preachers had been having services in neighborhood barns until now. In 1960, the church was changed into a residence. After years of wear, and an interior fire , the church was in ruins by 2006. At that time the property was completely remodeled. The original stone walls still remain, and there is a little graveyard in the backyard. We love to welcome guests into this quiet place for a time of reconnecting with loved ones.
The main bedroom is located on the 1st floor. The room is furnished with a queen bed. The bathroom is connected to the bedroom.
Climb the winding stairs to the loft. The loft is furnished with two single beds.